Envirotek Services who are based in Bolton, are your local provider of  Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) to property professionals and members of the public.

The Home Information Pack has now been scrapped, but sellers are still required to produce an EPC for prospective buyers.
















Bottom of Form 1

Why do I need one?

The Energy Performance Certificate can provide the purchaser with the property's thermal values and estimated fuel consumption, plus advice on how to cut CO 2 emissions and fuel bills.

The EPC must be available for potential buyers before the seller can begin marketing their property.

For property landlords, Letting Agents and Social Housing Organisations, the EPC is required by law when a house or self contained flat is put up for rent.

It should be available to prospective tenants the first time you let or re-let your property after 1 October 2008. It will be valid for ten years.


If you book an appointment, the site visit takes between 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the property. The EPC assessment will include evaluating loft and cavity wall insulations, windows, heating type and controls, lighting and the layout of the property in respect of heat loss.


The Energy Performance Certificate will be ready 24 hours after property inspection. It will give your energy ratings and estimation of fuel costs. It also contains recommendations on how to improve the energy efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions.


Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)

epc, energy performance certificates, energy performance certificate, energy certificate, energy performance, epcs,

Envirotek Services


Energy Performance Certificates

performance certificate, energy performance cert, certificate energy performance, domestic energy,energy rating, energy assessor
energy performance, epc certificate, energy performance certificate,energy performance certificates, energy certificate, energy efficient certificate